Saturday, May 29, 2010
I was feeling a little bit different this morning than I was the other night. Highlights? Lowlights? No, how about Points of Irritation?
- Didn't take my meds until late last night, I mean I had to get through "A Few Good Men." Like I discussed with Gucci Mama, great movie. Love Jack Nicholson, think Tom Cruise is a PIG, but I tolerate him in that, my favorite movie.
- Got to sleep about 3.
- Woke up to a whining puppy at 6.
- Husband no where in sight, his truck is gone!
- I, The Diva, have to stand out in the cold, pouring Portland rain with nothing on but a short white robe waiting for the
freaking, stupid, demandingpuppy to do her thing.
- Call husband to find out where the hell he was.
- He tells me "She was sleeping so well that I didn't want to wake her."
- He has the nerve to tell me I wanted the puppy!
- I throw puppy into kennel.
- Go back to bed, soaking wet with very cold feet.
- Finally get to sleep.
- Kids begin screaming, running and tearing the house apart about 8.
- Contemplating hotel and room service downtown tonight.