Thursday, June 10, 2010
Boy, oh boy have I learned a lot today!
He really wants to prospect for The Punisher's MC but he needs a bigger bike and maybe some leathers.
Evidently my husband doesn't wear anything under his jacket at work.
My helmet makes my cheeks look really fat.
It was freaking cold today. We had to stop to put on EVERYTHING we had!
My helmet ROCKS! You can't see them in this pic, but I have cool little crystals on it!
Eastern Oregon smells like horse shit!
And a few things pictures won't even help:
- When you leave at 5 pm, so is everyone else.
- Isabella seems to like going really fast.
- I've seen nothing but FREAKS in Hermiston, Or.
- In the entire state of Oregon there was only ONE Moon Pie to be found.
- I'd rather pee in flea infested woods than in some of the restrooms we stopped at.
- Anything less than a 5 star is camping!