Friday, July 23, 2010
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them (like, totally, duh!), then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday July 23rd.
1. What were your school colors? Like I can remember 30 years ago? Maybe if my HS had done a 30 yr reunion I would have remembered! Oh wait, it's coming back to me they were Burnt Orange and White. gag.
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
"You have Nanny's hands." That's tied with "I have a hot Nana."
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Diva and cheap do not happen, not in this lifetime! They can't even be used in the same sentence.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
My girls threw an incredible surprise party for me on my 47th birthday!
5. What's the one material possession you can't live without?
My laptop and my mom's ring