Friday, July 30, 2010
It's been a long week, some of you know all of the details, some a few and some have no freaking idea what the heck I'm talking about. I'll sum it up quickly and then end with a celebration!
- We have a job, a fantastic job, for incredible people, going south. Long story that ends with us appearing to be losing about 30k through no fault of the client. They are some the most incredible people we've ever met. Business on the line, house on the line, everything on the line here.
- Jeff and I had planned on going to Sturgis this year and because of work problems we've had to cancel that. *tear* I really wanted to be on my bike in leather and fringe!
- We still aren't really sure what's going on with me and my health. I'm continuing to lose weight and hair. Since I figure I needed good vitamins I asked my daughter to go to the drugstore to pick up some pre-natal vitamins (the big guns), a pregnancy test, and condoms. She freaked. I demanded, She ran away. heehee.....I love getting to my kids.
- Dealing with the police, SVU and a traumatized child.
- yada, yada, yada, fill in what ever you want here. I'm sure it's happened
- The girls and I are going to be able to take a much needed beach weekend, courtesy of my rocking neighbors!
- I am NOT pregnant! Thank every God of every entity in every Universe! The vitamins are just because I'm not getting the nutrition I need. Still losing weight...not so bad....yet!
- Jeff and I are going to try to ride to Canada for a 4 day weekend!
- September is on the way, which means that Street Vibrations is on the way!