Monday, August 16, 2010
My guest poster for today, Cheeseboy, was a HUGE success! I told you that you would love him. If you haven't followed him yet, go do it before I go all "Norman Bates" on you!
Next I have a new site, but it's not for everyone. Here are the rules:
- You're not family. I just may spill a few closely guarded family secrets and then I'm certain at the next family gathering someone may force feed me that nasty jello and cottage thingy southerners make. They just plop it on your plate and expect you to eat the shit. *gag*
- No one under 18.
- You have to be pretty tolerant and non-judgemental.
- You can't be easily offended or all PC.
- You have to realize that people are human. Even Divas make mistakes.
- I have to like you.....heehee
Next I got a crap load of awards today and one from the other day that I want to accept and thank the awesome ones that bestowed me with the honors. Is "crap load" an acceptable phrase?
To accept these awards I have to tell you all seven things about me that you don't know. I'll come up with a few, but for the others you have to email me for that new URL! It has this really wicked header that Crazy Brunette made for me and was approved by Gucci Mama and The Green-Eyed Brat.
- I'm the blaaaaaaaaack sheep in my family. Baa Baa Baaaaaa Baa
- I had a hummingbird tattooed on my butt when I was about 25. Over the years it turned into a pterodactyl so I had it covered up with this rockin' new tat. You just may see it if you email me requesting the URL to the new site.
- I'm adopting another child. I know, I know I said I'd never do it again, but she's been potty trained for about 26 years now. She also lives on her own so I don't have to worry about feeding her much.
- I nearly killed my family with Cayenne pepper poisoning tonight.
- I forgive, sometimes, but I will never forget.
- Even though I'm 48 I've felt like an orphan since my parents died.
- I have so many facets to my personality that I think not even my psychiatrist can keep them straight. NO, I am not like Sybil!