Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I learned a few things today, a few things not to do on a motorcycle trip. Thought I'd share them with you just in case.
- Don't ever pass up the opportunity for a Moon Pie.
- Don't ever engage someone that really believes that they are the world's best psychologist AND is solely responsible for saving Alaska in conversation at a rest area. Guy scared the shit out of me!
- Don't EVER follow a cattle truck. Besides smelling terrible, stuff falls out.
- Don't fail to wave to other bikers. You may run into them in a small town Mexican restaurant after they've had six pitchers of margaritas.
- This one is the most important. NEVER forget you have a full face helmet on with the face shield down and spit. Oh yeah, that would be me.
Oh, and forgive me for not responding to your comments quickly this week. Being on the road makes it a little difficult. But thank you all. You rock!