Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I'm loving all the feedback I'm getting about the Mary saga. I'll continue it tomorrow, but tonight I needed a bit of a break from re-living her situation! Plus the Sons Of Anarchy has me all tense and I can't seem to form a thought.
Out of respect for Daisygirl I won't spill what happened, or my feelings about tonight's show. She can't watch it until tomorrow, so I'm biting my tongue, or, I guess, binding my fingers. Meanwhile I have a tension headache and have taken a valium and drank another Blue Moon. How in the world can I let a show get to me like that?
So here's some randomness of the happenings around here.
First there's the homecoming dance picture of my son and his girlfriend. Boring you say? Not so fast. This is Joshua, my son with autism, and he has a girlfriend! He went on a real "date." He's being accepted by at least some of the people in school and that's a HUGE deal! So here he is with his girlfriend, Kenzie.
Next I saw the doctor today and freaking passed out on the way in. I guess now they know I'm serious. She's baffled, of course, I mean who hasn't been lately? She said I was "tiny." Haha. that's kind of a funny description of a 5'12" chick with huge boobs, but I'll take it. More blood work. Should have results tomorrow or the next day.
I've lost more weight. Now it's pissing me off! I have hangers and hangers of $300 Rock and Republic, Citizen's For Humanity and Seven jeans that now are too freaking big and replacing them now isn't a good idea. Damn!
My daughter just had surgery and is down for at least 60, but probably 90 days.
I hate Christmas and it's next month.
And, drum roll please........I just joined the private gun club here! It has a private key lock, 10 fifty foot ranges, it's open 365 days a year and I can buy my own ammo. Buying your own ammo is a HUGE deal! At the public range you have to buy their ammo and it costs a fortune! I'm also signing up for the one on one classes to improve my skills, brush up on rapid and night firing, instinctive shooting and rapid reloading. I've been bored lately and this will be just the thing I need to liven things up a bit.
Also I was just given this cool award from The Enigmatic, Masked Blogger. She thinks I rock and I know she does!
Now I am to list seven things about myself. Hmmmm, that will be a trick, I mean, you guys know it all, almost. There are those lucky few that know EVERYTHING!
1. When my dad was a corporate pilot he would take us up in the private jets. You haven't lived until you've done rolls in a Lear Jet....yeah right. I puked. He also called Lear Jets "Tinker Toys" and "starter planes for those that thought they had money."
2. I love catfish, especially deep fried, and I LOVE their tails and fins....yum, yum!
3. The only foods I REALLY hate are beets and sauerkraut.
4. I have headaches a lot these days and I'm tired of them.
5. I think I found a new psychiatrist.
6. I believe that the American Constitution is sacred.
7. I had a dream about Obama last night. I won't tell you about it since it creeped me out.
If there are typos in here, just remember the valium and Blue Moon.
Leaving big lip prints right on your foreheads!