Tuesday, August 31, 2010
- Create a Bubble Thought post and post the Bubble Thought button in it.
- Link up your blog.
- Follow the hostesses The Bipolar Diva and Life As I See It.
- Leave a comment so we can enjoy your thoughts and can follow you.
- Follow as many of the blogs as you want.
- Follow back those that follow you, It's just the nice thing to do and it'll prevent you from becoming a Bubble Thought!
Diva's Bubble Thoughts for the week:
Situation: I'm trying to read and comment on blogs. Three of my kids are playing word badminton. They're arguing back and forth over nothing.
Bubble Thought: I really should make three appointments with Dr. Kevorkian.
Situation: One of my teenagers was talking non stop, again about nothing.
Bubble Thought: "I wonder at what age it ceases to be child abuse?"
Situation: Tahoe Dude is tailgating us while we're on the motorcycles. I pull off the road so he can pass. We get around the bend and Tahoe Dude was pulled over by a motorcycle cop.
Bubble Thought: "Sucka!" I wave at him and smile as I passed.
Situation: Lady BEHIND me in the line at Starbucks decides her order was more important than mine, I mean come on! She was talking over me LOUDLY.
Bubble Thought: None. I was too shocked to even think.
Grandson: After me getting on to him "Nana, if you had a really hot drink and wanted it cooled off all you would have to do is hold it up to your heart."
Bubble Thought: "I wonder if you taste like chicken."
My 12 yr old: "I'm moving out my senior year."
Bubble Thought: "Why wait?"