Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I only have random thoughts running through my mind at the moment so you, should you decide to continue reading this shit, shall be victim to my randomness. I'll save the best and most shocking item for the end. So If I were you I'd keep reading.
- First off I really, really have to pee. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but at the moment I am, as I said, stuck on an airplane, in the window seat, by some rather large people. hmph.
- I think that if a kid is old enough to put it's own diaper on then it's old enough to be potty trained...just sayin'. Heard that one in Target yesterday. "Put your diaper on. Good job. Now fasten the tabs. Good job." Bad parent, lazy parent, either that or a fucking brilliant infant.
- Why do some people seem to be compelled to give me advice that I didn't ask for? I mean, isn't that a parent's job? I don't have parents so if I want your advice I will ask for it. Now that brings me to the topic to me being a parent. Kids, remember that it's my job, since I'm your mom and all, to give you advice. Suck it up and listen because you really might learn something.
- I've lost so much weight that none of my rings fit any longer, but that's not why I took one set off. Think on that one a while.
- Did I mention that I really have to pee? This is going to be a long flight.
- I love wearing my black nail polish. I think it fits me.
- I LOVE my Glock!
- It's been almost three years since I was diagnosed with bipolar and my new psychiatrist asked me yesterday if I was comfortable with my diagnosis. WTF? Isn't that her job? She went on to say that it may only be post traumatic stress disorder, or a very mild form of bipolar and that mild bipolar is difficult to diagnose. Well I already knew it was a mild form of bipolar. What in the hell will I do if it turns out not to be bipolar? Does that mean I lose all of my creativity? Does that mean that I won't be as outgoing? Does that mean that I'll no longer be addicted to shoes? Does that mean that I won't be me? And what about my blog title? The way I see it "The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Diva" just doesn't have the same ring to it. I kind of like my header picture with the diamonds spilling from the pill bottle too. For the record, I freaking love my new psychiatrist, she just threw me for a loop with that one.
Until next time,
WAIT! I almost forgot! I want you all to go look at two things. My grandson has a blog called "House Of Monkies." My friend Dee made him his page! She's awesome with that sort of stuff. So go check them out, and follow them if ya want! I know Dee would love you to follow her, she so rocks. If you want a page made talk to her. Little Jakob can use the encouragement of new followers with all he's been through.
Love you all!