Monday, August 22, 2011
I'm hooked up with Blog Tracker. It has your usual tracking features, ya know pages visited, total visitors, geo location, and key words.
I was just looking at it and it seems as if someone from my past life is pretty damned interested in what's going on in my present life and if I'm writing about them. Come on, it was a life time and a restraining order ago and I think you could let it go already.
Searches have included "Bipolar Diva" and "Ex." "Bipolar Diva" and the ex's name, the ex's kid's name, the ex's occupation, etc. All from the same IP address using Safari and a Mac. Unfortunately there's not a geo location listed so I guess I'll have to type in your IP address into google and see which of you it is.
If you're so interested in what I have to say about my past life with the person and his family, you know how to get a hold of me on Facebook. I know you're smart enough to know that when I comment on my son's status you can tell who I am and you, if you're not too lazy, can go to my profile and message me.
Why all this super sleuth stuff? Come on already. Big Brother is Watching you, or I should say The Bipolar Diva is watching you.
Here, how about this. I'll tell you about my day and you can be all happy you found out something about me.
- Woke up and had to call AAA to have my truck taken to the shop.
- Got in my car and drove to Starbucks where I had a double tall, whole milk, one splenda latte and a slice of lemon pound cake.
- Went to the gym, 24 Hr. Fitness, and worked my quads, glutes, calves and hamstrings.
- Came home and went over Quickbooks stuff with my daughter
- Had a protein shake
- Took a shower
- Went to counseling
- Went out for sushi
- Went mattress shopping
- Came home and talked baby names with my son
- Blogged on my secret site that there's no way in hell you can find
- Came to bed with my yorkie and my laptop
- Online shopped. Bought make-up and Chanel No. 5 lotion, I'm not out of the perfume yet
- Now I'm taking my night time medication and looking up your IP address.
- Tuesday workout and eye appointment
- Wednesday workout and psychiatrist appointment
- Thursday leaving town on a motorcycle trip
- Coming home on Sunday