Thursday, August 18, 2011
Pretty much great day all around. We're gonna cover it in bullet form. Cool with you? If not, so sorry. My blog, my rules and tonight I say bullet form.
- Got my sweat on at the gym. Evidently it's working, got told I have killer biceps. Yea me! I think my delts are pretty rad too, but that's just me.
- Daughter tells me a kid in my 4 yr old grand son's swim class wouldn't leave him alone so he began aggressively biting at her in the air like a snapping turtle. The picture of him doing that made me laugh so hard I kept dropping weights in the gym. I'm sure everyone thought I was totally looped.
- Saw the psychiatrist today. She want's me to try this Israeli defense program called Krav Maga for my PTSD. She said I need to be in a "fighting sport." It kind of freaked me out, ya know with my toe cancer and all I don't know if hand to hand, or foot to face, combat is such a good idea.
- Then she told me I was a rule breaker, like she was, and I should get my nose pierced. I seriously love her. But the thought of a pokey thing through my nose cartilage makes me need to take a couple of valium. I think I'll consider it though. I know that her telling me I was a rule breaker totally shocked you all. Sorry about that.
- It was bike night at a tavern here and I don't think I've had so many men talk to me in years! The one with the lamest pick up line said "I saw your bike in Reno at Street Vibrations last year." I'm still not sure if he was trying to pick me up or my bike. I have to admit, my bike is pretty hot. But, dude, that was totally lame. I think I'd rather have a drink with the old guy that was howling like a wolf at absolutely nothing.
- Then I had the most interesting ride home. I only wear one contact. I use the eye that it's in for reading and my other eye for distance. Completely forgot that at night it makes me lose all depth perception. On a motorcycle, not such a good idea. Freaked myself out more than I care to admit.
- And the perfect end to a pretty awesome day was coming home to my Martini. Not the drink, but my yorkie. She wuvs me. She's also seriously spoiled, and a bed hog!