Saturday, November 5, 2011
I'm hanging with the thieves at Sunday Stealing tonight. Mostly because my mind is too full of Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" and Daniel Leonard's letters to colonial America. I'm reading it all and thinking to myself "I REALLY signed up and PAID to do this?"
Anyway, if you want to hook up travel over here and grab the questions!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I've licked a lot of things but a CD is not one of them.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
Seriously? I mean, Seriously? Ok, you asked for it. It was only for a short time because, well, he died. I was, well I was young and he was, well, old....well, old to me at the time. The age difference was 40+ yrs.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Oh yes, and a motorcycle wreck...and thrown from a horse. I'm sure there's something else I could add to the list but I probably shouldn't
4. Were you popular in high school?
High School? Damn, it was the 70's I have no idea.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, but his cane kept getting in the way
6. Are looks important?
isn't that what we're told and made to believe? And I guess if I didn't think so I wouldn't be spending money on botox and hair color.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
yes, yes I do
8. By what age would you like to be married?
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
can you explain the meaning of the word "mistake" to me please?
11. Are you a good tipper?
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
My haircuts are $105
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
yah, that's why my kid won't let me go to his conferences
14. Have you ever peed in public?
this question is a little vague, don't you think? I mean it could mean in a public restroom, on the street corner or in the woods....yes to them all.....haha
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Great. Just great, I'm working on my will, just told the kids I don't want an autopsy and now a question about my funeral. I'm beginning to get creeped out here.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
WTH? ANOTHER question about death? First of all I wouldn't be executed, second who can eat if you know that's coming? I mean, what's the point?
18. Beatles or Stones?
Ok, Brat is going to hate me for this, but neither...NEITHER!
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I can honestly say no one. There were two, but I think that a slow, painful existence is what I'd prefer for them.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
I'm totally going to sound like an alcoholic here but bring on the gin, Tanqueray Ten please.
21. Do you have any phobias?
tornadoes. comes from growing up in Texas, oh, and rattlesnakes, again a Texas thing. And not being able to make my house payment since the economy sucks and it's not looking much better
22. What are your plans for the future?
keep working away on that poli sci degree and eating cake. lots of cake.