Saturday, June 23, 2012
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
81. What’s your favorite action movie?
82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you?
First of all I have bipolar disorder which means that I'm prone to be impulsive, so no great ideas when I'm unmedicated. We'll just leave it at that.
83. Do you believe in lust at first sight?
Robert Downey Jr, Johnny Depp and George Clooney.....uh yeah, duh
84. Favorite type of venomous snake?
The kind that has first been shot by buckshot and then hacked into pieces with a hoe then has it's rattles taken and put on a little silver cart pulled by a little silver boy. Yes, there is a story there.
85. Do you drink alcohol?
I know you guys are SO laughing at this one. I don't drink often. Most of the time I'll have one drink, but there are those nights that are dancing on the table nights, or more like falling on my ass in the hotel bathroom, hitting my arm in the process and having no idea how I got there. Or the night out with Lori and Deb that I somehow managed to forget huge chunks of the evening, but there were pictures...oh gosh there were pictures.
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call?
Angela always makes me laugh, Karyn always calms me, and I can talk myself into some pretty cool stuff.
87. What do you wear to feel sexy?
Great lingerie ( an everyday must) and Chanel No. 5
88. Do you like to learn?
I like to learn all sorts of things, the problem is with remembering what I've learned.
89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness?
haha.....well the toothless security guard at a casino in Lexington that kept telling me he had his own trailer on the river....creepy
90. Where did you last go on vacation?
91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected?
Brothers and Sisters
92. Explain your karma beliefs.
be careful or watch your back
93. When do you think that you have a hard life?
I've had a strange life, and yes some of it has been extremely hard, but some of it has been extremely blessed.
94. Favorite comic strip?
sorry, no answer here
95. Have you ever broken a heart?
yes. end of discussion.
96. Should pot be legalized?
yes, and tax the hell out of it. Alcohol is legal and people get behind the wheels of cars and kill people. The only thing murdered by a pot head is a bag of cheetos. Plus there are a myriad of medicinal uses for it.
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have?
can I plead the fifth here?
98. What do you do when you're down?
I tend to stay in my room, withdraw from everyone and write, or sleep, or, or, or....
99. Last time you were really angry?
a couple of weeks ago. sorry no details here. come to think of it, I'm still royally pissed off.
100. What is your favorite flavor in general?
I'm a flavor of the day kinda girl
Benzos, Buxom, iPhone, business cards
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have?
one. totally. broke. my. heart. And it doesn't help that he's in the news, on the internet and on TV constantly. Just keep your shit in your own country and stop letting it cross the border. Stay off TV, stay out of the papers and just hide somewhere.
103. What causes you to you admire people?
104. Do you like sports?
Hockey and MMA (UFC)
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
sex AFTER marriage? I might consider it.
106. What is your favorite male name?
Julian, my dad, or Reagan, my hero
107. Do animals go to Heaven?
I don't know. I haven't been there yet.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?
ten days two weeks before he died
109. What is your favorite hair style?
110. Do you like your name?
my parents took it pretty seriously when they chose my name. it would be disrespectful and rude to say no.
111. When was the last time that you quit your job?
I quit it every day.
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
WHY does it have to be morning?
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
bipolar and insomnia go hand in hand, so does staying up after taking ambien and shopping.....yeah, hate those morning confirmation emails
114. What is the perfect day for you?
those ten days I spent with my dad before he died.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
it's been probably 9 or 10 years. I write a check for that.
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
117. Have you met anyone online?
118. Have you ever smoked?
no. Three of my grandparents died of smoking related cancer. I'd say the odds are against me. Besides, it stinks, it's gross and I like my skin to look closer to my age and not 15 years older.
119. Do you like celebrities?
120. Do you like traveling?