Saturday, November 17, 2012
I have time to kill and I know this is supposed to be titled "Sunday Stealing" and I know it's only Saturday, but my blog, my rules. So get over it, and we'll all be much happier.
Here we go!
Have You’s and What If’s!
Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. I am your host, Lance.
Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players.
Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Bud Weiser(Because we do not think it has ever been done so far) from the blog: WTIT: The Blog It was combined from two different memes from a feature he ran once upon a time called Sat-8. He says he got it from someone named Lola. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.
Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends!
Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s!
1. Have you anything to confess today?
Well might as well get down to nuts and bolts. I'm extremely angry and I actually used a tactic I learned in a Dialectical Behavior Workbook to deflect myself from self harm. So there's my morbid confession for the day.
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? Yes I have and I'm SO glad Judge Judy didn't find out. Woman scares the hell out of me!
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain. I'm sure I have more than I know. I guess I'd like to know so I could rectify it.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?. Ok, we're talking about my life and the crap that's happened it? Just wanting to be sure. Instead of cringing they make me want to shoot. Mainly my daughter and grand son being terribly abused.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? On advice of my attorney I'm declining to answer under my fifth amendment rights.
6. have you ever cheated at school? how so? One time that I remember. I was in eighth grade and we were in a poetry unit. although I can write poetry now, I had no clue then. My friend that was amazing wrote it for me. She's now the senior attorney for the Government Accounting Office. Believe it or not, I still feel really badly about that.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? My human nature would want to keep it, my conscience would give it back. after all Karma's a bitch.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? I already am. I'm helping raise the future generation.
9. What if you found a magic lamp? I'd ask for a lot of land so that the kids could all build houses on it, alone with us, and have a great meeting place, play yard, in the middle.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? the polarization
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? leaving Cole with that babysitter and not trusting my instincts with my daughter's ex husband.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? I would do what I haven't been able to do for thirty years, I would relax, tan, drink and just be.
13. What if the internet didn't exist? you wouldn't be reading this
14. What if you never started blogging? I would have exploded a long time ago with all the crap I have to get out!
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? Kids, my house, cooking, eating, ya know, the norm.