Saturday, November 24, 2012
Yes, once again I've visited Sunday Stealing to see what they had this week. They had a meme stolen from what if this is as good as it gets? Now I have it. Sunday Stealing edited it down to a few, but being adventurously bored I stole the entire thing. So Here I go!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? the black painted nail from my left index finger.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? in my bedroom
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I freaking love that game!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. Oh gosh, I think it was a laugh free day, we can't have that can we?
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? yesterday I woke up around 11, went back to bed at 2:30, woke up around 7:30 and back to sleep around 11. I have no idea what was up with that!
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would love Santa Barbara!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? geeze I'm 50, I can't remember what I did yesterday much less under fireworks
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook? besides the one's in my house there's one across the street and I LOVE her!
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? I've seen it done, but personally I don't think I could, nor would I want to
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I shall pass on the Dr. Pepper
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Wow, we all know that I try not to do tears but it was a few days ago in Starbucks talking with my husband about how much I miss my mom.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Oh, who the hell knows? It was Thanksgiving and lots of pics were taken
13. Was yesterday better than today? What happened yesterday? How do I answer that? Yesterday I slept the day away, meaning I had to deal with nothing. Today I was up early and had to deal with lots, so I think I would pick yesterday.
14. Can you live a day without TV? I always have it on as background, but live without it? Yes, more than I could without the internet.
15. Are you upset about anything? Yes. I. Am. lots of things.
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? There was a time I thought not. I thought it was a huge investment for not much gain, but I was really sick then and now I realize I look at couples that have been together for decades and I want what they have.
17. Are you a bad influence? I have been without a doubt, but these days I'm only a bad influence on myself and my credit rating.
18. Night out or night in? Where are we going?
19. What items could you not go without during the day? My laptop and my lip gloss
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? The last time I visited someone in the hospital was a year ago when my grandson, Jax, was born.
21. What does the 20th text message in your inbox say? "I miss you too. Very much." I can't believe I actually counted that......I am bored!
22. How do you feel about your life right now? scared, excited, worried, hopeful
23. Do you hate anyone? hate? no. Intense dislike to the point of wishing that person a lifetime in prison being someone's bitch? yes. ALL child molesters should have that fate.
24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? business stuff mainly
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? remind me which drugs we're testing for again? Right now there are eight bottles of pills on my nightstand.
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yes...perfectly insane
27. What song is stuck in your head? nothing now, but one time on a five hour motorcycle trip "love shack" wouldn't stop playing in my mind. I hate that song now. H.A.T.E.
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? if you're knocking on my window at 2AM you damn well be ready to be shot
29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? I was 38 when my first grandchild was born and I was 49 when the last one was born, being a young grandmother rocks!
30. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Coffee, business, groceries, write, yell at a kid
31. Do you think too much or too little? definitely too much, but that's what Xanax is for right?
33. Do you smile a lot? Evidently yes, my husband says I'm flirty, my daughter says I'm just friendly. I think I'm just me.