Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Since You Refuse To Let It Go

Saturday, July 4, 2015

This is an extremely difficult decision for me. I know I said I would post this, the recent evidence of assault, however, I had decided to let it go.

However, there are those out there that continually are talking smack, lying to my kids, my friends, and my family, and it needs to stop.

I apologize. The photos are out of order, it's late, and I have an early morning. But because of the constant hate mail from my "family," "friends" and the lies, I feel I have no choice at this point but to defend myself.

So Here are a few of the reports. I've posted a lot of pics previously so there is no need to re-post them. There is one pic that shows bruising spoken of in one of the ED reports.

I am in no way saying my ex husband is in any way responsible for all of the problems in our marriage. We both had parts to play in this melodrama.

I'm not speaking, the police and the hospital are. Ready?

You should be able to see the inconsistencies in his story and none in mine. End of story and on to the future.

Looking forward to brighter days!

xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Kristy July 4, 2015 at 6:37 AM

I'm so glad your away from him. I always speculated he abused you and I'm so glad your standing up for yourself . Also, your haters can shove it. You don't need to be re-victimized over and over again.

The Bipolar Diva July 4, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Thanks Kristy, I'm just so sick of being the "bad" one when no one knows the truth.

UncleGlen July 5, 2015 at 9:17 AM

I am just amazed this man is not dead! I still do not understand how he could do all this when he supposedly loved you! I just don't get men like that! For my money he should be shot!

The Bipolar Diva July 5, 2015 at 10:41 AM

UncleGlen July 5, 2015 at 5:19 PM

I don't buy their assessment Teri!

Andrea Bates July 6, 2015 at 7:41 AM

First of all, nobody should push you or encourage you to share anything that you don't want to. That's abusive behavior from readers and is a load of crap. This stuff is your private situation and you don't need to prove anything to anyone here. AT ALL.

I'm sorry anyone made you feel you need to. I have a lot more to say but I'll hold my tongue (or fingers here).

Second? This is not loving AT you. Those people who said that? They're wrong. I don't want to hog your comments, so I'll refrain from more, but know that you're not being loved when you're being treated that way and their attempts at explaining or validating the behaviors? WRONG.

The Bipolar Diva July 6, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Andrea, thank you. There is no need at all for you to hold back in any way. As I said, I wasn't going to post anything, but then when I get poisonous comments from family and friends, that have NO clue as to the facts, is BS. So I posted some of what the doctors said and none of my words. Let them fight with the doctors about what they saw. One is my mother's sister that left in a comment I was "too vague." I was being a liar, etc. all this after telling me, before I cut her out of my life as my parents had encouraged me to do, how sweet I had been, blah, blah, blah. So there it is, some of it, in black and white. Now they can shut their mouths and I can go on with my life and just hit delete without reading one of their nasty comments again. Because now, they are without excuse.

UncleGlen July 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Victims assistance said it's a different type of love. They said it's loving "at" someone instead of "loving" someone. The doctors agreed, so I guess. I'm not quite sure what they mean yet.... meaning I don't agree it's any kind of "love" for someone to do what he did. Docs know more than me I guess.....